No matter what size your plumbing requirements are, Taren Point Plumbing will handle it professionally and with as little disruption to your business as possible, limiting the inconvenience to your customers and work force. Our highly skilled team will carry out the required work in a fast-professional manner efficiently, whether it is an emergency plumbing job or any other plumbing requirements.
- All Maintenance & Emergency Plumbing
- Blocked Drains, CCTV Drain Inspections & Fault Location
- Sewer & Storm Water Renewals
- Burst Pipes
- Gas Fitting
- Hot Water
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves Installation, Commissioning & Testing.
- Backflow Prevention, Installation, Commissioning & Testing.
- Sewer & Storm Water Scheduled Maintenance.
Some of our Equipment
- 4x Fully Equipped Service Vehicles
- Standard Water Jet
- Large Commercial Water Jet
- CCTV Equipment
- 2 tonne Track Excavator
- Mini Bob Cat
- Electronic Line Tracing Equipment
- Leak Detection Equipment
Taren Point Plumbing have safety procedures in place to keep the general public, your customers and our plumbers away from risk and minimize potential hazards. We understand while working on site we are a reflection of your business and we do our best to keep your business running as smoothly and safely as possible.
Why Use Taren Point Plumbing
- You can expect a fully qualified plumber with a minimum of 25yrs experience.
- We do the job right the first time. Priding ourselves with zero call backs.
- Attention to detail.
- Fast response time to emergencies.
- We treat your business like our home- We clean up after ourselves.
- Qualified and insured.
- Professional, adaptable and motivated staff.
- Limited disruption to your business.