Established in 2003, Taren Point Plumbing quickly built a reputation of being a reliable and local plumbing service. Reporting and procedures were put into place to reflect both Strata and residential needs which gives Taren Point Plumbing an advantage over other plumbing services. The detailed reporting makes Strata’s jobs easier.
We Handle All Aspects Of Plumbing
- All Maintenance & Emergency Plumbing
- Blocked Drains, CCTV Drain Inspections & Fault Location
- Sewer & Storm Water Renewals
- Burst Pipes
- Gas Fitting
- Hot Water
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves Installation, Commissioning & Testing.
- Backflow Prevention, Installation, Commissioning & Testing.
- Sewer & Storm Water Scheduled Maintenance.
Some of our Equipment
- 4x Fully Equipped Service Vehicles
- Standard Water Jet
- Large Commercial Water Jet
- CCTV Equipment
- 2 tonne Track Excavator
- Mini Bob Cat
- Electronic Line Tracing Equipment
- Leak Detection Equipment
From Work Order to Report
Taren Point Plumbing will make sure your strata company receives the best service and most comprehensive reports every time using the below work flow method:
Taren Point Plumbing are aware that our safety standards and professionalism is a reflection of your Strata Management business. Safety to the general public, our plumbers and residents of your buildings are our number one priority.
Why Use Taren Point Plumbing :
- You can expect a fully qualified plumber with a minimum of 25yrs experience.
- We do the job right the first time. Priding ourselves with zero call backs.
- Attention to detail and reporting.
- Fast response time to emergencies.
- Job prioritization.
- We treat every home like our home- We clean up after ourselves.
- Qualified and insured.
- Professional, adaptable and motivated staff.
- We make your job easier.